STEM - Classroom Program
- Build – Apply – Learn (Project Based Learning).
- Projects mapped across various curricula
(CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, Cambridge, State boards)
– also provide customized curriculum.
- Pool of syllabus mapped science activities from Class 1 to Class 10 are given to science teachers.
- Each activity is accompanied by worksheet, assessment, how to do manual.
- Every student will have his/her own Kit.
Benefits to School
- Efficient teaching methods.
- Effective use of educational resources.
- Streamlining of operational aspects.
- Improving the overall image of school.
Benefits to Teachers
- Innovative teaching strategies.
- Easy to explain the topics.
- Understand the psychology of students.
- Effective utilization of time.
Benefits to Students
- Develops Scientific Temperment, Higher Order Thinking Skills.
- Hands on Experience & Tool Handling Skills.
- Develops Creativity, Innovativeness, Application of Concepts.
- Develops Team Building & Leadership Qualities.